We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how X-Ray Dental LLC. and its affiliates (collectively "X-Ray Dental LLC.") collect and process your personal information through X-Ray Dental LLC. websites, devices, products, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "X-Ray Dental LLC."). By using X-Ray Dental LLC. you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does X-Ray Dental LLC. Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to X-Ray Dental LLC. . You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our X-Ray Dental LLC.
· Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of X-Ray Dental LLC. , including information about your interaction with content and available through X-Ray Dental LLC. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, to obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses X-Ray Dental LLC. website and other content served by or on behalf of X-Ray Dental LLC.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does X-Ray Dental LLC. Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, and process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and promotional.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve X-Ray Dental LLC. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the X-Ray Dental LLC.
· Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with X-Ray Dental LLC.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with Federal, State & Local laws. For instance, State Law requires, X-Ray Dental LLC, to collect a current copy of the license of the dental practitioner and information for verification and other purposes. Dental X-Ray units, are Class II medical devices, they are not (OTC) over-the-counter devices, as per the Food and Drug Administration, (FDA).
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to X-Ray Dental LLC. via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
· Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
· Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers of X-Ray Dental LLC, we may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
· We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
· We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your X-Ray Dental LLC. account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Does X-Ray Dental LLC. Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries X-Ray Dental LLC.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Protection of X-Ray Dental LLC. and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of X-Ray Dental LLC., our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Copyright © 2022 X-Ray Dental LLC. - All Rights Reserved. WEBMASTER: DONECHE DESIGNS